Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairns online dating - Im simply looking for sex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockingh

Cairns online dating  - Im simply looking for sex Empty
PostSubject: Cairns online dating - Im simply looking for sex   Cairns online dating  - Im simply looking for sex Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 15:57

Albany dating - I like guys with big packages My name is Kailyn KNOTT i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Perth free online dating Canada free dating Rockingham dating Hervey Bay online dating Geraldton dating Im a gemini and enjoy going out to clubs and social gathering to have a good time. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If youre strong with stamina then Im interested. Im looking for casual sex with a guy that is smart and open-minded. And one more thing- Please igve me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRGUS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and seee if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother with me. Been there, done that, moved on. Just a woman who has needs that need filled and no one to ifll them. Free time during the day only and lots of energy to share. If you are interested please contact me here. Hope to hear from you soon! Looking for a man that wants to stick around once we get to know each other. I don't want to waste anyone's time here. I do want to get married and have kids, but it's really not feasible with my job at the moment, so I will have to settle with an intimate encounter. I know that I am vague, here, and I know that I do not have any photos to share, but if you think there might be something here - maybe because we are looking for the same things, then get in touch with me via email. We can exchange photos and talk...see where things lead... easy going chick who just likes to have fun. I love trying new things! I am very open minded and up for just about anything! looking for more of a fuck buddy so if thats cool with you then email me!
Back to top Go down

Cairns online dating - Im simply looking for sex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Partie Publique :: Inscription-
Jump to: